From my life’s experience and awakening, I want to share some beliefs I come to know in a powerful way that has anchored me on life’s journey to move forward.
- I believe in grass roots and not forgetting where you came from.
- I believe one is only at their best when authentic to their core. One has to be what you are and not what others or the world calls you.
- I believe there is a supernatural power, greatness, creativity, and an extraordinary, destiny for one’s life and purpose. These often get blocked by all the limits, cultural conditioning, and others negativity, opinions, and judgements that robs you of living a fulfilling life.
- I believe in true love only when true vulnerability is present.
- I believe it takes courage to stand up and take action to create what you want for yourself in the midst of life’s challenges along with negative, horrific situations, and others who devalue and degrade the worth of who you truly are as a human being.
- I believe that one can’t give what they don’t have found within themselves first – a true love, peace, joy, happiness, contentment, fulfilment that comes from an authentic connection with self.
Now if I may let me ask you some curious, simple and powerful questions for your life.
- What Live or Die choices are you making for your life?
- How are you showing up in relationships, family, community, and career?
- What is destiny calling you to? How are you responding?
- What are you running from?
- What are you running to?
- When life’s raging storms and dark clouds show up in life, what anchors you and keeps you rising higher above the storms?
- What needs restoring in your life?
- What do you want to create for your life?
With much gratitude and love,